CommunityThe Hickok & Boardman Network of Companies recognizes the countless volunteer hours and donation of time, money, and efforts our employees & associates put in to a wide variety of organizations each year. It’s this commitment that helps to strengthen the overall health of our community, and is one of the many reasons our community is such a great place to live, work, and raise a family.
Each year the ownership from the companies that comprise the Hickok & Boardman Network, celebrate the volunteerism and interests of employees and associates by asking them to nominate a non-profit for consideration to the “H&B Charitable Gifts” Committee.
The Committee reviews the requests for funds, sponsorships, or volunteer hours based on the following guidelines:
- Organization has a connection with an H&B employee (i.e. volunteer, recipient or request from an H&B employee)
- Non United Way member agency
- Did not receive funding in previous year from the H&B Network Charitable Gifts
- Request was specifically made to an H&B company for a specific initiative/need (vs an annual plea)
- Organization (or specific program) was not sponsored by an H&B company in previous or current year
- Donation stays local or benefits a community served by an H&B company
- Donation supports a cause or industry served by an H&B company (i.e. Habitat for Humanity, flood victim support, senior wellness program
Attention: H&B Charitable Gifts Committee
Coldwell Banker Hickok & Boardman Realty
346 Shelburne Road
Burlington, VT 05401